Tiktok is the new Facebook. Of course the functionality and purpose is different, but people around the world are going gaga over it like there’s been a time for the glory of Facebook. A lot of individuals and businesses have admitted that using Tik Tok has been useful for their business’ growth between 2020-2021. It clearly denotes that using TikTok for your business can provide benefits, provided that it’s done right.
No, we don’t mean that the CEOs should start picking up on the trending moves and recreating them. What we mean is that you can make your brand consumer-friendly by reaching your target audience and providing something worth watching to them.
Let’s begin from understanding a few things!
What is TikTok all About?
TikTok is a new social media application that shows small video clips. The message of the snippets can be humorous, sad, ethical, promotional, or anything in between. Remember the days when there was a time for ‘Vine’ on the internet ― small, quick, and happy videos. TikTok is exactly the same, giving the users a liberty to craft short snippets of videos on any subject, targeting anyone they want. It is basically a platform open to individuals and businesses to sign up and start creating content without any membership fees.
The best part is that the users can never get bored of scrolling, they are constantly scrolling through the stream with endless short videos. There is no limit to uploading the videos. Asa matter of fact, the more videos you upload, the higher chances of you appearing on the organic feed which is called ‘For You Page’.
How to Sign Up on TikTok As a Business?
Step 1: Download TikTok Business on Your Phone
- First, download the mobile application of TikTok.
- You can get it easily from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- The application will automatically download and install on your phone.
Step 2: Enter Your Details on Installed Application
Open the mobile application.
- Tap “Me” option from the menu bar.
- It will be at the bottom of the application.
- Click “Sign Up”
- Now register your account by entering details such as your official phone number, official email address.
- You can also sign up using an official social media account.
Step 3: Set Up Your Business Account
- Tap on “…” from the top right menu on the “Me” page.
- Tap on the “manage account” option.
- Now, select “Switch to Business Account” to set up your business account.
Note: There will be a long list of categories. Select the category that suits your business from the menu. This step is necessary if you want to receive promotional and personal events and solutions.
Step 4: Start Creating Content
- Your account has now been set up.
- Start creating content using TikTok.
Note: TikTok comprises different creative tools such as effects, music, transitions, and editing tools that make sharing information quite easy. You can talk about products and services in a creative manner, make promotional videos, launch new business, and do everything without any limit.
Once you sign up for your account, you can easily create and share content. The best part about TikTok is that it makes the process of content creation independent and convenient. Even a novice can shoot videos and edit as per liking.
Users tend to enjoy less-serious and fun videos, but everyone has a different preference. With many modern trends being born on this platform, TikTok provides a large amount of entertainment for a social media platform.
How Can TikTok Help Your Business Grow in 2021?
The biggest misunderstanding about TikTok is that this application is only for teenagers to show their talent meanwhile the fact is that there are thousands of creators around the world who are adults. You can also find a good number of old people on this platform . Besides, TikTok has no age restrictions when it comes to content creators — anyone from anywhere can download this app, register, and start creating content. Yes, it is that easy.
As a business, you need to have a content strategy in place and for this purpose, you will need insight-driven experts who can recommend and give you practical examples. Furthermore, here are some examples as to how can TikTok help in growing your business:
- TikTok is being used world-wide for entertainment purposes. Owing to its never-ending nature of entertainment, people spend hours scrolling through ‘For You’ pages. Not only is it a source of enjoyment for many, but it allows you to see the latest trends, hashtags, and challenges. Your business account can take advantage of its addictive nature.
- A great part of your target audience is spending time on TikTok watching things that they like. This is how you can easily determine how to catch their attention and drive advantage from it. You can also make sure how it is relevant to your business model by understanding the trends in the market.
- TikTok is a great way to advertise your product and services with the help of fun and creative tools. You van make a dance video incorporating your product and challenge someone to remake it. This is how mew hashtags are born and you can easily become a people’s brand in no time.
- If you’re worried that your business has a very serious brand image and tone — you need to stop worrying immediately. There are so many decent businesses on TikTok creating content that revolves around their brand’s persona. TikTok helps in cheap advertising and it is common among people so there’s no better way to promote your brand than being on TikTok.
So, this is what you need to know about getting your business on TikTok and creating user-friendly content. It helps your brand understand the market competition and all your competitors are already there — why should you think twice about it?
Do you want to read more of such savvy content? Keep checking our blog page that we update with latest trends.